- Think Tank Service - Team of 4 people - 2016/ In Progress
- Android and Web developer of the project Think Tank. It's a service for educational purpose, in particular for booking private lessons. You can found more information (in Italian) on the official website.
- MarioDiscepolo.com - Alone - 2017
- Android Application to read latest articles and reviews from mariodiscepolo.com, watch latest Youtube video from MarioDiscepolo's channel and receive notifications for the new articles. You can checkout the application on the Play Store.
- Youtube Parser - Alone - 2016/ In Progress
- An Android library to get video's information from Youtube channels. You can retrieve title, link and thumbnails of a video from a specific channel. For each video you can also get statistics like views, number of like, dislike, favorite and comments. I've published a blog post on my site with all the information about the library. The library is also uploaded on jCenter. You can find more info about it and the source code on Github.
- RSS Parser - Alone - 2016/ In Progress
An Android library to parse a RSS Feed. You can retrive the following information about an article:
- Main Image
- Publication Date
- An Android library to parse a RSS Feed. You can retrive the following information about an article:
- IoT Semplice Demo - Alone - 2016
- Android Application that shows some function of "IoT Semplice", a board for Internet of Things. The app connects to the board by using Bluetooth Low Energy. You can checkout the source code on Github.
- taxitalytour.it - Alone - 2015
- Website built with Wordpress to book transfer and touristic tours in the area of Venice. The site is no longer active.
- Lupokkio - Alone - 2015
- Android Application to read latest articles and reviews, watch latest Youtube video from Lupokkio's channel and receive notifications for the new articles. The application is no longer active because the blog is dead but you can see its past behavior by watching this video.
- lupokkio.it - Alone - 2015
- Graphic restyling and maintenance of the Italian tech blog "Lupokkio". The site was built with Wordpress and is no longer online.
- Android Things - The power of Android for Internet of Things:
GDG Venezia Tech Talks - 20 March 2017
In this talk we'll see what is Android Things and what we need to know to begin developing IoT application.
- In this talk we'll see what is Android Things and what we need to know to begin developing IoT application.
- How To Deal with Backup & Restore on Android:
GDG Venezia Tech Talks - 17 December 2016
BANKS - Keyword Searching and Browsing in Database
Banks is an algorithm for data and schema browsing together with keyword-based search. You can get information from a relational database by typing a few keywords.
For more information you can check out the slides on Speaker Deck and the source code on Github
G. Bhalotia, A. Hulgeri, C. Nakhe, S. Chakrabarti, and S. Sudarshan, “Keyword Searching and Browsing in Databases Using BANKS”, Proc. 18th Int’l Conf. Data Eng. (ICDE ’02), pp. 431-440, Feb. 2002.
- Banks is an algorithm for data and schema browsing together with keyword-based search. You can get information from a relational database by typing a few keywords.
Since 2015 I attended at the following hackathons:
- H-ack Technogym
- H-ackFood 2016
- Droidcon 2016
I won: HackUNIPD and Droidcon 2016. In all the hackathons, my team and I have developed a demo Android app that show the main points of the idea. On Github there is a repository with the pitch and the source of the whole events.